cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't get messages from the Ukraine

krisyarmak123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can text to Ukraine, but my friend cannot reply to me (he has add-on for international calls/texts). Do you know why is that?

10 REPLIES 10

krisyarmak123

Thanks. He's going to talk with his carrier

@krisyarmak123 wrote:

Yes, he has iPhone. I allow everyone to call/text me, not only my contacts

Ask your friend to look a failed message, press and hold it until he sees an option to send as SMS, and send again. 

I am totally confused by your response that you can see a message received in your self serve account that does not appear on your phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

krisyarmak123

Yes, he has iPhone. I allow everyone to call/text me, not only my contacts

@krisyarmak123 wrote:

It did come in

Thanks

@krisyarmak123 if that's the case then it's your phone. Is it an iPhone?  Do you allow to receive texts from people that are in your contacts only?

krisyarmak123

Thanks for your help

krisyarmak123

I get messages from everyone across Canada. Well if he chats in Ukraine, he doesn't have problems. That's only with me

krisyarmak123

It did come in

Thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@krisyarmak123 wrote:

I can text to Ukraine, but my friend cannot reply to me (he has add-on for international calls/texts). Do you know why is that?

@krisyarmak123  Check the usage history logs to see if the text came in. If yes, then must be a setting with your phone. If the entry doesn't show up it means that there is a problem with your friend's phone or his provider.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@krisyarmak123 wrote:

You get messages from others?  Make sure you aren't blocking him by accident. Check archived messages.  

It could be his side, could be yours.  Does he have trouble texting other people?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@krisyarmak123 

Hard to say for sure.

Public mobile has international text so you should be able to receive Ukraine text.  You can text to him.  Probably an issue with his service/mobile carrier in Ukraine.  

Need Help? Let's chat.