cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where on earth do I speak to a human being?

Alrikd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ai chat is useless. Logins are broken(?). Twitter and Facebook redirect to the same useless ai chat. Messaging the supposed customer service person here didn't work. Where do I speak to a human being who works for Public?

9 REPLIES 9

@Alrikd important question is have you tried to message support yet?  Here on the community are just customers.  Start with the message and tell us what you got

@Alrikd   Use the link I gave you, it is a direct message to customer support by-passing the chatbot.

HI @Alrikd 

no one will actually "speak" to you here

you have to message with support back and forth

and check your message inbox for CS_agent's reply 

Alrikd

I'm aware it's online. Presumably there is still a way to speak to an actual employee, online.

It isn't an issue of me being too stupid to navigate the chatbot, it's an issue of I need to access a human being with actual authority to do the thing. Or public to fix their website logins.

@Alrikd  There is nobody to speak to, customer service is all online.  If you can't get the chatbot to work then send a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If that's what you did already then it's a question of waiting for them to reply, either at the envelope icon top right of this page, or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

Alrikd

I would love if the chatbot would do that. The button doesn't actually do anything though. Similar to attempting to access my account at the moment.

I did message that account, no response. Am I correct in assuming they are an actual employee, or is it just a community volunteer type thing?

@Alrikd wrote:

Ai chat is useless. Logins are broken(?). Twitter and Facebook redirect to the same useless ai chat. Messaging the supposed customer service person here didn't work. Where do I speak to a human being who works for Public?

The chatbot allows  a ticket to be opeend to contact a customer support agent.  As you've already sent a private message, you'll need to await a reply from a customer support agent.  I'm assuming that the private message was sent to the username CS_Agent?

Need Help? Let's chat.