cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the customer service? Help!

Mykaela13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to port my daughters number for a week and have had no luck with any customer service here. After several tries and not getting anywhere I am trying to cancel this plan and get a refund. Doesn't work and haven't been able to connect whatsoever. But, I still can't even contact a human to help me!!! What do I do?!

2 REPLIES 2

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Mykaela13 wrote:

I have been trying to port my daughters number for a week and have had no luck with any customer service here. After several tries and not getting anywhere I am trying to cancel this plan and get a refund. Doesn't work and haven't been able to connect whatsoever. But, I still can't even contact a human to help me!!! What do I do?!

Click the chatbiot icon and open a ticket and ask a customer support agent for assistance.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Mykaela13 

This community of other customers is your first point of contact. Here we are able to give you suggestions to resolve issues. If that doesn't work, you create a ticket this way.

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It's up to you. If you want to share with me and others here exactly what problems you are having, maybe we might be able to help you fix it. When you ported your daughters number, did you leave her old SIM card in the phone to get the text message from the old provider asking permission to port? You had 1.5 hours to say yes. If you missed it, then there would be a number that I could provide you but I'd like to confirm it first before sending.

Need Help? Let's chat.