cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my gifts

Saucisse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

i can no longer see (Christmas) gifts from public mobile (free data and minutes). It used to be just below my plan usage breakdown. What happened? 

8 REPLIES 8

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

when will PM fix the cache problem?

Indeed, when one is able to reach the self-serve landing page, those little roundabout refreshers can be useful.

I have wondered whether there was a purpose for having more than one in various sections or whether one refreshes all sections.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Saucisse  - just a tips, the refresh icons lower down (not the browser page refresh button) have ALWAYS worked for me. It's not ALWAYS necessary to use incognito mode.

@Saucisse   just a tips, instead of refresh, ALWAYS use Incognito mode to login My Account to avoid confusion

Indeed @Saucisse , one of the most prevalent issues affecting Public Mobile customers these days (for months now...) is the horrid caching issues abundant in their self-serve site.

The erroneous information is causing customers to believe something is there that shouldn't be -or- something they thought they had isn't.

Either way, it causes some to perform actions they otherwise do not need to do.  (like add funds, purchase additional add-ons, believe certain limits have been reached, etc, etc,)

And Public Mobile simply glosses over this and adds a little refresher icon instead of actually fixing the problem.   

3rd tier means 3rd tier for a reason.

@Saucisse  Yay glad you got it sorted out 

Saucisse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Weird.. refreshed the page like 5 times… waited a few minutes and logged back in and now it’s there… anyway.

thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Saucisse  

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1675521539977.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.