cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you lose a referral reward???

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I received a text a few days ago as per pic. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 11.10.03 AM.png

Lost due inactivity

Are there any other texts, using different reasons,  advising of the "one less"?

@J_PM 

And when will it be that we will be able to distinguish what xxx-xxx-1234 number has gone inactive? Referrals help build the business so why not at least inform us of what number will temporarily or no longer reward us??

27 REPLIES 27

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk  - At least you have a reason showing.

How about one with no reason.

esjliv_0-1646945527796.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CountyDownIeUk  Inactivity implies inaction for renewal?

Yes, it would be good to at least give us the last 4 digits of whoever left .  It is very embarrass to call all my friends and ask them "Did you pay your PM bill yet?"

Actually, the "cha ching" email would be nice to have the last 4 digits as well

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @CountyDownIeUk  Inactivity implies inaction for renewal?

Yes, it would be good to at least give us the last 4 digits of whoever left .  It is very embarrass to call all my friends and ask them "Did you pay your PM bill yet?"

But if you are keeping records a new number on your list will tell you what number belongs to the new referral. 

@esjliv wrote:

And my guess the link takes you to your rewards list with every number that is a valid referral along with all the others that are not...and does not confirm the exact change...correct???  Do you think this needs fixing?

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

But if you are keeping records a new number on your list will tell you what number belongs to the new referral. 

HI @CountyDownIeUk   I think the new Reward site have all the number there, those old one and new one.  Like the list of number on mine is more than the amount paid.   So confusing

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @CountyDownIeUk   I think the new Reward site have all the number there, those old one and new one.  Like the list of number on mine is more than the amount paid.   So confusing

You are saying your list shows 5 referrals but you get only $4 reward?

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

And my guess the link takes you to your rewards list with every number that is a valid referral along with all the others that are not...and does not confirm the exact change...correct???  Do you think this needs fixing?

@CountyDownIeUk 

This text is from 2 1/2 months ago, before the new rewards rollout. The link just takes me back to the self serve login page.

But, yes, it looks like the list includes current and past referrals.

Would like to see a 'status' column no doubt. Maybe there are privacy issues linked to this?

@esjliv @I don’t think privacy to a phone # in part or full is a privacy. Phone numbers are published in so may different ways.  Here is my phone number...xxx-xxx-6014. Who am I? Where am I? Where do I live etc etc?

@Meow wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

You are saying your list shows 5 referrals but you get only $4 reward?

I am showing 18 referrals and $11 in rewards.