cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the Support / name of the group to reach out to get support?

Quinshin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI everyone,

Can anyone please share the name of the support team that responds to private messages?

THanks,

Quinshin

5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Quinshin 

One of the things I always recommend is to wait a few hours after the last time you tried. Then, go into your browser settings and clear your cache, history and cookies. Then restart the browser. Then try to log in in incognito mode. This in theory should work. The website is known for cache issues. I think the problem is, you're hammering the system which is causing you to get locked out. It's a 1 hour lock for every 3 times you fail. I feel that you are doing this none stop causing each and every lock down. 

Quinshin

Hi @Chalupa_Batman ,

My account is locked out and I already tried all steps ranging from changing browsers, incognito modes, install/reinstall the PM app, waiting 3 hours in between to try again. Nothing is working for me in the past 48 hours. I was told to reach out to a rep via private message, but if you can assist, that would be great.

Quinshin

THank you

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Quinshin wrote:

HI everyone,

Can anyone please share the name of the support team that responds to private messages?

THanks,

Quinshin

Just wondering, what issues are you having? Maybe the community can help?

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1719160845059.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.