cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on with public mobile !!

Grimzta
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My plan did not auto renew. Money is just sitting in my account. Plan is not active. Can't make phone calls or receive text.

Tried to open up a service ticket. 404 error !!

25 REPLIES 25

@Grimzta  .as @softech  says you will not lose your old rewards . I can also confirm this I just recently switched to 20GB for $39 and kept my old rewards check it out 

Handy1_0-1690463674502.png

@Grimzta you won't loss rewards either.

Grimzta

This is really messed up. This can't be happening right now. I need this number working like 2 hours ago.

Grimzta

Will I lose my rewards ?

Grimzta

I have two of the $15 plans. Been here over 5 years and never had this much trouble before.

Grimzta

And no, not changing plans. Still haven't heard from a CSA.

@Grimzta 

you won't lose your addon.  Addon ties with account itself and not plan

Unless you got sepecial activation bonus from before, but you said you have been here long time, shouldn't have activation bonus

and unless you have grandfathered plan that is not current available to choose

What plan you have?

Grimzta

But if I do that I would lose my addons ?

@Grimzta 

another trick is to use Change Subscription and pick your own subscription from there.  You can use Change Now for that

Grimzta

And under payment history it says Amount due: $0.00

Grimzta

The money was automatically deducted from my credit card.

And yes, the money is just sitting there and no line about PM applying the money.

What a nightmare.

@Grimzta 

😞   I guess we ran out of idea, the Lost/Stolen trick was a sure win before  as long as there is enough fund in Available Fund 

and the fund was added to My Account using Autopay ? or you manually top up earlier?

if you go to Payment History page, it only show a line about PM took the money from credit card and added it to Available fund, but there is no line about PM apply the money to renew?

and you are not changing plan in this renewal?

Grimzta

Also, when I selected reactivate, it is still saying "loading" for about 5 minutes now.

Grimzta

It's showing as being connected yes. The full amount of the cost of my plan is still sitting there. I have two accounts and thee other one is working fine. But that other account is just a backup number that is not associated with my credit card account or anything else.

Grimzta

Just tried that. Logged back in and pressed on the resume service button. Didn't work !!

@Grimzta 

try this link for Lost/Stolen

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/lost-or-stolen-phone

and can you post a screenshot for your Overview page? remember to remove personal info

Grimzta

There is no reactivate button. I know what your talking about because this problem happened before, But this time it's not there. It shows my minutes and data reset for the new cycle and the money is still sitting there.

I'm not getting all the messages people are sending me here either.

I need a working phone !! I'm getting pissed off now after being with PM for over 5 years.

@Grimzta and your phone showing now connected to PM network? 

and how much showing in My Account's Available Fund? how much is your plan?

you tried Lost/Stolen first and then remove it after 5 mins?

Grimzta

This page isn't working properly either. I just sent an update but it never went through. I refreshed the page. Let's try this again.

I'm trying to log into my credit card account. They send me a verification code via text. Haven't received one. But I received the one from PM. Money is still sitting there after I logged in to my PM account on a different browser.

Grimzta

And that was the only text I received. I've been trying to log into my credit card account, but need to enter the code they sent me in a text message. Haven't received no text message. But I can receive a text from PM.

Grimzta

I just logged into PM using a different browser. Money is still there. Also, PM wanted me to enter the code they sent me in a text. I received that text. Weird !

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Grimzta just to avoid reading cached info, login My Account once again using Incognito mode, confirm if the money really still in Available Fund 

If so, try to click Reactivate my plan and see if it works

If not, you might want to put your account to Lost/Stolen first.  Wait 5 mins, log back in and try to remove the Lost/Stolen and resume service and see if it works

Grimzta

Thanks !

@Grimzta wrote:

My plan did not auto renew. Money is just sitting in my account. Plan is not active. Can't make phone calls or receive text.

Tried to open up a service ticket. 404 error !!

The chatbot tickeitng doesn't always work.  To contact a CSA, please send a private message:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Grimzta

I'm not new in town. Can't log in to support either !!

Need Help? Let's chat.