cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What pre owned phones are available?

Zigger222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m going in circles trying to find the list of available phones to buy? 
Looking for an inventory list. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you community! 

6 REPLIES 6

Valid point. I'd NEVER buy from Marketplace on BB or Walmart. I'm talking more instore or online (not MP). When it comes to Kijiji, you really have to be careful yes, however you also have to use your best judgement too. I've purchased phones off Kijiji and never a problem. But everyone is different. 

Kijiji and marketplaces (eg, Bestbuy,  Facebook Marketplaces) are in fact dangerous.  Of course, not all sales there have problem, but you don't want to be the unlucky one.  So many posts here about people got the phones and found them blacklisted.  Some marketplaces do provide refund or tried to help, but enough headache already

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Zigger222 

PM stopped selling refurbished phones since the launch of the new website and app.

Telus is offering a $75 credit for seniors with limited income towards a refurbished phone from Mobile Klinik and a plan with unlimited calling and texting with 3gb of data for $25/month.

You can go the Telus’s Mobile Klinik but I would recommend Open Box.ca if you are in BC or Alberta. They have new, open box and refurbished iPhones and Samsung phones at great condition.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Kijiji, Amazon, online...  depending what kind of phone you want.

Co-worker just bought this one sale and likes it. Motorola 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Available where? Public no longer sells used phones. The Telus brand MobileKlinik sells used phones.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Zigger222 

Public Mobile no longer sell Preowned phones

but you can check MobileKlink.ca.  And you want iPhone or Android? Budget?

Need Help? Let's chat.