cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What month am I paying

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Can someone please confirm. When I pay my December 5 bill by autopay,  does that cover the month of December or January? 

9 REPLIES 9

@TheSterlinger wrote:

No idea what you mean by that I never said that Public Mobile has monthly plans or all plans  start on the first of the month…. I was merely stating the that it was for December.

The payment isn't for December. it's for parts of both December and January. For the payment to be for service for December, that would mean that the plan started on December 1 and goes until December 31.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No idea what you mean by that I never said that Public Mobile has monthly plans or all plans  start on the first of the month…. I was merely stating the that it was for December.

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Login your app from phone, in my account page, there is a + sign, click it, left side will pop up a list, click payment.  Upcoming bill will show up 

@TheSterlinger wrote:

I believe your paying for December as it is a prepaid but maybe I'm mistaken.

That's not right. Public Mobile doesn't have "monthly" plans, nor do all plans start on the first of the month.

Ya I saw that after I counted again. Hard to count when I'm watching Jets vs Lightning in overtime. LOL

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

It will cover 30 days. Count 30 days from Dec 5th to Jan 4th

HI @Chalupa_Batman you added the date back after your original post. and you got 31 days in your math

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I believe your paying for December as it is a prepaid but maybe I'm mistaken.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan it is not a month but 30 days

If you paid Dec 5, the payment cycle is for Dec 5 to Jan 3 inclusive (30 days)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It will cover 30 days. Count 30 days from Dec 5th to Jan 3rd. Math was off. LOL

Need Help? Let's chat.