cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is status of my order?

fcc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

On Nov 25 2022, I ordered a phone from public mobile website, and received an order confirmation email (Order 317153 ).

On the same day, my credit card got charged by Public Mobile.

I never got the phone I ordered, nor received a second email, (During a search in this forum I found other customers reported a second email regarding shipping confirmation, I'm not sure whether this is still Public Mobile's procedure today but I never received it).

Given all the possible delays caused by the severe weather during the past months, the waiting seems too long. What is the status of my order? Has the phone been shipped? If yes, where is it?

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LitlLdy 

Smart cookie! I will have to keep that in mind.

@computergeek541 wrote:
My experienes have also been that Public Mobile now almost never provides a shipping status update or tracking number.  Worse yet, packages worth about $500 are shipped and Public Mobile doesn't even select the signature required option.  My package was left out in plain view - no knock, no ring of doorbell, and I had no idea that the package was coming that day.
That’s why I used my UPS account to track my phone orders that way by adding my email address & delivery address from my phone orders to my UPS account. I did the same for friends phone orders. Otherwise they would have been left outside & stolen long before I ever found out the orders even shipped let alone delivered outside & left! Plus for one of my phone orders it was high winds & raining hard outside. I was very lucky that I was able to get the tracking information for my orders the way I did it! That way I was able to watch for the driver to pull up so it wouldn’t get left to get stolen or damaged. I wish there was a better system in place for all Customers.

@LitlLdy wrote:

@fcc , that’s definitely way to long to wait for the phone to be delivered! I received mine by UPS 3 days after I ordered it. Really fast! I never received an email when my phone order shipped nor a tracking # for it & the Public Mobile CS_Agents I contacted didn’t know either when I asked them for it but I tracked it on my ups app by adding my email address & shipping address (that I placed my order with) to my ups account. As soon as a tracking # was available it showed up on my ups account. Thats how I was able to track it. Then I gave the tracking # to Public Mobile CA_Agents! 🤣 In my situation I received it faster than Public Mobile CS_Agents could get a tracking # & I was able to track it myself faster than they were able to so I would not miss the delivery! I was very lucky.

Please contact them & get them to look into it.

My experienes have also been that Public Mobile now almost never provides a shipping status update or tracking number.  Worse yet, packages worth about $500 are shipped and Public Mobile doesn't even select the signature required option.  My package was left out in plain view - no knock, no ring of doorbell, and I had no idea that the pacakge was coming that day.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@fcc wrote:

Hi there,

On Nov 25 2022, I ordered a phone from public mobile website, and received an order confirmation email (Order 317153 ).

On the same day, my credit card got charged by Public Mobile.

I never got the phone I ordered, nor received a second email, (During a search in this forum I found other customers reported a second email regarding shipping confirmation, I'm not sure whether this is still Public Mobile's procedure today but I never received it).

Given all the possible delays caused by the severe weather during the past months, the waiting seems too long. What is the status of my order? Has the phone been shipped? If yes, where is it?

@fcc , that’s definitely way to long to wait for the phone to be delivered! I received mine by UPS 3 days after I ordered it. Really fast! I never received an email when my phone order shipped nor a tracking # for it & the Public Mobile CS_Agents I contacted didn’t know either when I asked them for it but I tracked it on my ups app by adding my email address & shipping address (that I placed my order with) to my ups account. As soon as a tracking # was available it showed up on my ups account. Thats how I was able to track it. Then I gave the tracking # to Public Mobile CA_Agents! 🤣 In my situation I received it faster than Public Mobile CS_Agents could get a tracking # & I was able to track it myself faster than they were able to so I would not miss the delivery! I was very lucky.

Please contact them & get them to look into it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fcc 

Did you get a tracking number from PM?

It is way too long, I would highly recommend you contact a CS_Agent to help you track your phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fcc that is not right,  you need to check with support and see if they can track the order

for CPO related ticket,  please message PM support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fcc @You will need to talk to support to find out when it was shipped and when to expect it 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Edit please remove your personal info this is a public forum under your name to the right is an arrow tap it and edit 

Need Help? Let's chat.