cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on with the site?

cprnicus
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Since TELUS took over I get this error code when trying to pay my account. It's due tomorrow. Is anyone else having this problem? I liked the old format better, and it didn't choke out like it does now.

6 REPLIES 6

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@cprnicus 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS, you have to act a little faster,
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 3 second automatically be login,

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@j0hn_r1- I agree with the stupid 2FA. And much of your rants. There are a couple good things but if it inaccessible or doesn't work then nice things are useless. You can turn 2FA off now. You do also have the option of using vouchers or real time payments in some stores. Vouchers can be entered dialing 611.

j0hn_r1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After trying to login on this new format with the stupid 2F-ID emailing me, now I can't top-up my account... I've already submitted a message to support (CS agent Raluca), but still haven't made any progress. This "update" is garbage. As bad as Rogers is, I'm contemplating the switch. Maybe Bell.

Same sentiment... If it ain't broke, don't fk with it...

cprnicus
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

After bouncing me out a few times, the site finally let me log in and pay (I usually use voucher). I know PM was owned by TELUS. I'm just saying if it's not broke - don't fix it. PM should stay as far away from TELUS servers as possible. I was with them for many years and paid WAY too much for their home "service" (phone and internet) before going to Rogers and getting fleeced on their mobile for a few years. I've been here for a few years now and I was fine with the way the site was. I sense a disturbance in the force now.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @cprnicus   PM always owned by Telus, just that they moved the My Account to Telus server  🙂

did you try to access My Account via phone or Tablet?  If that was the case, please use a desktop computer to access.   PM confirmed yesterday there is problem with payment when access by phone or tablet.  You should be good if you use desktop computer.  

If there is still problem when using desktop, please use Incognito Mode or a different browser like Edge or Chrome

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cprnicus hi you can dial *611 or try a different browser in secret or ingognito mode, if that doesn't help contact a cs agent 

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.