cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is even the point?

jghfx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on the 3 month plan. Current cycle is Sept.3-Dec.5, the plan includes 6GB of data for the cycle. My power was out for 4 days during Fiona, during that time I used a significant amount of my plan data. When the 2GB Fiona bonus data code was sent to me, I claimed it immediately. At the bottom of my profile it says 0/2GB Fiona bonus data. Today I reached my 6GB limit that I have previously never hit before and instead of that bonus data activating, I've now had to purchase an additional 1 GB to get me through.

So back to my original question, what did I actually activate with that promo code if the bonus data didn't kick in when my limit was reached? Pretty frustrating situation overall.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @jghfx  yes PM is usually very reasonable

Happy ending 

And, you and your family were ok with Fiona?? All good now?

jghfx

To follow up, Public Mobile customer service made this right in a very timely manner when I reached out to them. 

Hi @jghfx 

this is how to open ticket wirh CS Agen:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

First type Contact CS Agent,
then select the only choice there:  "Contact..",
from the list of ,  choose "Other"
finally click the the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jghfx

How do I connect a CSA?

@jghfx 

since your renewing your plan on Dec 5th. I suggest switching to the new promos $40/15gb and $45/20gb. schedule a plan change on your renewal date or since you're out of data you can change immediately. if you decide to change immediately add $40/45 to the account. the $40/15gb will expire tomorrow I'm not too sure about the $45/20gb

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jghfx  I  see the edit now.. message csa…

Metal1967

@jghfx  Didn’t miss read.. what are you asking for?the 90 day thing probably caused the problem.. you didn’t check things out

jghfx

I think you misread my post. My data only ran out today. I am on a 90 day plan.

Metal1967

@jghfx  What happened was terrible.. a bit late now to be asking for help….it was offered.. was a little late..when offered  but it was offered 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@jghfx   Unfortunately the 2GB Fiona bonus has a 30 days expiry.  Yes, in your case, it will drain your regular data before add-ons kick in, which is normal. 

Maybe open a ticket with PM and explain the situation and hope they can give you a one time credit ?

Try

Need Help? Let's chat.