cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the points system?

ozwald
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Used to be getting 5 points per month due to how long I've been using Public Mobile for, but for some reason now it's only 1.25 points per month. I'm quite oblivious as to the changes and if there were any changes as I couldn't really find anything about those changes. Help a friend?

9 REPLIES 9

@laurence32037 as far as we know, there is no change to Public points.  But message support to confirm why there is a difference with the points you got now

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

laurence32037

i think they just changed the rewards system 😞

@ozwald did you set the 5 points in 2 different transactions each month? do you have a different plan? go back to My Rewards section and check the transaction history and see what it says with the 5 points each month 

ozwald

Could be possible too, although it's been a while, so I can't quite recall how and why I was getting 5 points per month. It still wouldn't make sense to me though, because I would be only getting 3.75 points per month not 5 points per month which I remember vividly getting every month.

Nope. No way back. Once switched, that's it.

@ozwald  No unfortunately switching from old rewards to points is a one way street . But you can still use those points to buy add ons even at a discounted price then cash so that’s a positive for you . Just note that data add ons now expire every 30 days from purchase . So it might be in your best interest to change to a plan that fills your data needs . And also once you have 15 points you can redeem that for $15 off your bill 

Re: Community reward

Great

Points rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1687646149402.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ozwald check if you got the 3x point when sign up, that supposed to last for 12 months only.  Likely it is the end, and you are going back 1x point now

ozwald

Yeah I figured, I switched to points from the old rewards. I had been receiving 5 points a month from the old rewards which gave me enough to add an extra 200mb of data add-on for pretty much nothing. I guess I'll have to see if there is anyway to go back or not.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ozwald  was your plan getting more points for x amount months and that time has lapsed . Sign into your rewards portal you should still be earning rewards for making payments. If you need to confirm with support. Don’t hesitate to reach out 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

adding I hope you didn’t switch to points from old rewards by accident 

Need Help? Let's chat.