cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the 90 day plans?

Elvira2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've just switched from the old 90 plan to a new $34/month, but it says that there are discounts if you sign up for a 90 day plan, but I cannot find them. My husband just did it a few hours ago, but this doesn't seem to be an option for me, which is strange. Any advice? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Tamatha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I remember seeing that they were only offering the 90 day plan on limited available plans. If you changed to $34 plan, there is no 90 day option. 

@Elvira2   Someone else mentioned this a little while ago.  I think they tapped on the 30 day plan and after selecting it they were offered either 30 day or 90 day.  I remember there was a comment that what was the point since there was no discount.  You're tying yourself in for 90 days for no savings and a longer time before you can change plans if something better comes  up.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Only 90 day plan available is for $55.00 Canada plan. All other were removed yesterday,  so he couldn't have signed up for it today.  He would have to double check what he chose.

Elvira2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

But seriously, my son and husband just signed up for it. The cost was not discounted - it is $34/month ($102 for three months), but I cannot find the 90 day option.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Elvira2 not all plans have 90 days option and the $34 does not have one

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't think that one has a 90 day discount option. 

Need Help? Let's chat.