cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to: THE LINE STARTS HERE ??

Gastone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was it deleted? we had a good list of pleople needing assistance porting.

45 REPLIES 45

koodoport99

I think my IP was banned because I tried posting right after my topic was deleted, and the message didn't show up. I also replied in this thread earlier and my message didn't show up.

I even created a new username, and my message didn't show up. It was only until I logged in from elsewhere that my message showed up.

I didn't receive any messages about my post or about why my post was deleted.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Okay, shameless idea plug time again, but anyone that would like to see the community utilize a proper issue tracking/management system, please take a moment to review and bravo (up-vote) my existing idea here:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Please-utilize-an-issue-tracking-system-for....  It's taken on quite a bit of momentum (north of 50 bravo's so far), but the more support the stronger the message.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@koodoport100 wrote:

Yup, the mods deleted my post without any explanation and banned my IP address, it seems.

@koodoport100 as you are still posting I question why you think your IP was banned?

They never give explanations for deletes but they do message people for issues with community

SmudgeBro

Banned your IP?

obesechipmunk

Wow that's a shame. I was hoping they'd be better than that.

Rockdaddy22
They also need account number if porting

obesechipmunk

Same thing happened to me, except I contacted a mod on the 13th, then got a response on the 18th. I gave them my SIM# and it looks like I'm waiting all over again.

koodoport100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yup, the mods deleted my post without any explanation and banned my IP address, it seems.

Rockdaddy22
It really is gone 😞 wow

Mint
If PM did have a ticketing system, there are probably 1,000+ tickets with SLA breaches

Rockdaddy22
What do you mean taking down this thread?

Mastadon
I call BS on the mods having a list. I got a reply on a pm I sent Nov 17, reply on Nov 18. But apparently mod needed my SIM #. So sent that right away, haven't heard since. So did I go from top of this list to bottom? Seems to me they are just scrambling. The help email has a ticket system, which is how one would think they would prefer for organizing this mess, but I never got a response on my ticket from Nov 17.
I don't think the purpose of a user starting a line was to get the mods to follow it. It was more for our own purpose to understand if people are actually getting issues resolved and where I personally fit in with everyone else.

PM taking down this thread tells me they don't in fact have a list and are afraid this thread will indicate they are just randomly solving individuals' issues and there is no order to the mayhem.

Misery loves company? lol @Gastone

Gastone

I understand. I guess seeing other cases being resolved gave the rest a sense of progress, as we do not have a way to monitor when our cases will be solved.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Regardless it was useless, the mods have a list on their end, theyre not going to follow one in the discussion boartd.

Need Help? Let's chat.