cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 days!! still no incoming calls/texts - Please Help!!

Chrome87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to port my number from WIND mobile last Friday Nov 18th and unfortunately I am unable to receive incoming calls or texts, only outgoing calls and data work. It looks like its a common problem with many users. I sent PMs to most of the moderators and sent email as well but no response at all, I know that they are busy but any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Caroline_D@Saray_O@Brooke_C

4 REPLIES 4

khanre
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have sent you a private message with my phone number and account info from my old carrier. Could you please retry the port again. The account number and Authorization name was incorrect in the original port request.

TrolleyWood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Facing a similar issue here, but I am partially ported and only unable to receive incoming calls. I'm able to send/receive text messages and make outgoing calls though. Any help would be appreciated!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
This is great news 🙂

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Chrome87

Thank you for your patience!

I took a look into the port request and it failed to due the wrong information being provided. Rest assured that I have resubmitted it with your old service provider account #, and the port will be completed within the next 30 minutes 🙂

I have also sent you a private message, kindly view it when you have the time.

I hope this helps,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.