cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What days/hours are Customer Support Agents active?

stitchintim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to help a family member port a number that requires CS Agent assistance. But to minimize disruption of the number, I'd prefer to complete the porting process after 6PM EST. Per subject, what hours are CS Agents active? I tried asking the bot, but the response was too vague to be useful.

6 REPLIES 6

Adi22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello - could I get the porting support team phone number? It's been 28 hours since the port and it hasn't been done.

Jcbreh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could you also message me the number please? Thanks. 

DanielD43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

B.S. they are not even answering! These customer service agents are complete joke. THey don't know what they are talking about, they are not helping, they are just wasting our time.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @stitchintim 

for porting problem, call PM porting support team, i will send you the number to your Community inbox 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

8am-10PM EST but I have gotten reply’s after 11 before . Just know with Black Friday promos they have been super busy last ew days 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST
Need Help? Let's chat.