cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Darlene611
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When people call me my voice don't come on my voicemail sny more after update to iso 17  on my iPhone xr it is man voice on my voicemail 

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Darlene611    ios17 introduced Live Voicemail and it intercepts your voicemail before it gets to your PM voicemail. You can turn it off, go to Settings - Phone - Live Voicemail and toggle it off.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Darlene611,

Take a look at this article, it may have the answer you are looking for: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/voicemail-faqs

When Apple Live Voicemail is enabled, you may encounter issues with your Public Mobile voicemail. For instance, your personalized Public Mobile voicemail greeting might not play for the caller.

If you’ve upgraded to iOS 17 and have Apple Live Voicemail enabled, your personal voicemail greeting will be replaced and callers will hear a standard Apple Live Voicemail greeting. To keep your personalized greeting, you'll need to disable this feature.

Note: Apple Live Voicemail only functions when your iPhone is powered on and under mobile network coverage. It will not work if you are roaming. Additionally, this feature supports transcriptions only in English and is available when your device language is set to English. Transcriptions for voicemails in languages other than English may not be accurate.

How to turn off Live Voicemail

Apple Live Voicemail is activated by default on devices running iOS 17.

To deactivate it, navigate to Settings > Phone > Live Voicemail and toggle it off.

Best of luck, and I hope your voicemail issue gets sorted out soon! 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Darlene611 

you meant you are not seeing voicemail notification on your phone?

try to reboot your phone once first

try also Reset Network settings

Need Help? Let's chat.