cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went from 90 to 30 day . GOT Canada calling wide calling plan was changed But when dialing local

badapple55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Says no long distant purchased

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@badapple55 Login to your account and see what message and plan are displayed?

Did you make this change after your 90 day plan expired? If so, you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@passiveegg, strictly speaking what you suggest is not essential but is very good practice.  My contact list is full of what I would refer to as legacy entries that only contain 10 digit phone numbers.  I dial exclusively using the contact list.  I find the system responds inconsistently to using just the 10 digit number.  Sometimes, I get the canned message about long distance and the call goes through.  Sometimes the call just goes through.  This experience is for GTA area codes.  My calls outside of the GTA goes through google voice which converts to a GTA call and so I have no data points to share on other area codes.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Once you call an area outside the gta you will have to add "1" before the number of the person as it is considered long distance. if you purchased the canada plan, you still need it. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @badapple55,

Can you try restarting your phone? Also, have you tried dialing 1 in front of the 10 digit numbers?

Need Help? Let's chat.