cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan didnt change on the autorenewal date

b_ramkumar2001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had submited request change to the new 90 day, unlimited canadian/US calling, 6GB data and global text plan on my auto renewal date (21st August 2016) through online my account. I had submitted this request in my account few days prior to the auto renewal date. But on the date of renewal, my plan did not change to the new plan and my old plan got renewed. How to fix it? Is it possible to pay the difference and get the new plan?

3 REPLIES 3

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @b_ramkumar2001

I have already answered on your previous post, 

Please reboot your phone, I have made the changes for you. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately similar situations are happening. You will need the assistance of our moderator;  @Shazia_K. I'm sure she will be in touch some time today.

You will need to send some information by private message. If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you can check in from time to time.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello!

Don't worry, that will be fix. Just send your name, phone number and the new plan in a private message to Shazia_K and Mary_M and they will arrange that for you. Do it now and be patient.

Best,

Need Help? Let's chat.