cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was unable to change plan when loading my account with a voucher

Halifax81
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I recently wanted to change plans to the new 5G plan $45 a month for 30 gigs it sounded like a good deal so I loaded the money onto the account and try to change my subscription to change my plan but it immediately cut me off so when I went online and tried to talk to a customer support agent to get it dealt with it kept giving me a 404 error message and now it's the next day and I've been unable to contact customer support to change it now I'm worried that it's gone a day now and they're going to say well that's your plan you've used too much of your data. I don't really think it's my fault because their site is crappy their old site was crappy so what am I supposed to do here, just accept it?

Screenshot_20230904-101842.png

12 REPLIES 12

You're preaching to the choir man. All of our faces are quite entirely blue. You are very definitely not the first person to make all these observations. If anything changes around here it's at a snails pace and poorly at that. So we make do and try to guide people as best we can.

Halifax81

But this link worked thank you. I submitted the ticket now I'm waiting. But see now this is what I'm talking about if they had a dedicated team to their website the link you have would be attached to the submit ticket button. If they're going to be a purely online phone company they should have a dedicated it team that would be able to change that in a moment. Like every other phone company in the world.

Halifax81

I haven't owned a computer since my first android the Samsung galaxy discovery...S3 I believe.

Was your service on hold at the time that you put in the voucher? To change plans, you would need to change the plan and then pay for it...with the voucher.
May I introduce you to this key? 🙂

dust2dust_0-1693849306061.png

Halifax81

No arguments there I used to be with freedom and it was with wind before freedom and they were great so when I found public Mobile when I moved to a place that didn't have freedom mobile their prices and their deals were amazing but they also had a call center at that time when they went purely online things started becoming a problem when I could call somebody when online was a problem that was good when they got rid of the call center it became a problem and every single month it's a problem. But absolutely no argument I always have a great signal I always have a great price everything about it is great except customer support and their website their website is always s***** they need to get somebody else to design that s*** excuse my language

@Halifax81  Then please use this direct link to support to help fix 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Halifax81 

crappy website....you bet, no argument. Otherwise ...great cell service at reasonable price points. "It sounded like a good deal...".

Halifax81

Did that...same thing.

@Halifax81  Be sure to give the new PM app a try to see if that helps at all 

Halifax81

Just my opinion but if they are going to keep using a crappy website slow website that always breaks down they need to bring back call centers

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Halifax81  Use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.