cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to upgrade my plan

JohnMac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI there, I wanted to upgrade my plan...I waited until today (Renewal Date) but it says I don't have enough funds.

5 REPLIES 5

JohnMac

Great thank you for your help

@JohnMac   You got renewed on the old plan already.  Do NOT try to change plan today or you will get charged twice.  

At this time, open ticket with PM support, explain what you want to do, they might be able to make the change for you and charge you only the difference (or reverse the difference to your account if you are going with a cheaper plan)

To open ticket with PM:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

JohnMac

Payment History does show the payment today...I don't know how to select change plan on Renewal Date.  Can I change it today even though it already went through?  Is there someone I can email to ask for this change?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JohnMac   

You can in fact schedule a plan change by using "Change on the renewal date" option.  With that, you don't have to manually make the plan change on the day of the renewal.  

And in fact, you have to be careful if you are making a manual plan change on renewal date, PM renew your plan early in the morning, after midnight, if you make the change after that, you will get charged twice

So, before you try to proceed your plan change, can you check Payment History to see if PM has renewed your old plan yet?  you might see some transactions about PM charged you or applied some rewards today 

If you are sure PM has not charged your yet and today is your last day of your current cycle, You can go to pick your new plan.  You can still use "Change plan on renewal date" to assure PM won't charged you twice, just in case

Need Help? Let's chat.