cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to change my plan but I'm one day into a new month.

kiwi87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am 1 day into a new month of my monthly plan.  If it is at all possible I would like to please change my plan to this one. It is not locked to new members only so I think it should be possible. 

Thank you so much!

public mobile usa data new plan.PNG

5 REPLIES 5

@dtbratt wrote:

You would need to schedule the change on your next renewal date. If you wanted it changed right away - you would need to have a CSA change it and you would need to pay the $40 upfront.

Id suggest you schedule the change for your next renewal.

A CSA isn't need to change to the $40 Canada-US plan.  In addition, even when CSA process immediate plan changes, they do not always issue credits for the old plan.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kiwi87 

This is one thing good about PM that you have control of your own plan you want.

Just login to your account and switch the plan that is available in your account. Go to Subscription and Add-on>Change Subscription.

If you switch Now…you will be charge for the old subscription plus the new subscription but if you switch On Your Next Renewal Date…your old subscription will expire and the new subscription will replace the old one and you will only be charge for the new subscription.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kiwi87 

if just day 1 , likely day 2 now, there is a slight chance support can help.  Worth to ask.   Please private message support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

If they refuse to help, then go back and schedule plan change for next renewal by "Change on Renewal"

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kiwi87 

Choose change on next renewal date.

dtbratt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You would need to schedule the change on your next renewal date. If you wanted it changed right away - you would need to have a CSA change it and you would need to pay the $40 upfront.

Id suggest you schedule the change for your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.