cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting to change subscription

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do I have to sit and wait like 5 mins for loading times to do anything on the new app and website?

Trying to change my plan right now, and I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for the last 3 mins for it to load, however it's still not.. maybe it's gonna take more than a week to load just like it is to get my actual community account back?

I'm tried of these issues, when is stuff going to be worked on? These issues, bugs and errors should have been corrected and fixed the first few days of this new change, we're a week in and almost nothing is being done. I'm feeling very jerked around by Public, support keeps telling me every single that that they'll have an answer tomorrow, and tomorrow never comes.. 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been waiting over a week to get my main community account back, + switch my plan to an E-SIM.. I am unable to find the option anywhere on my account to do it, yet it says on the website they support it. 

If current customers can't use it, they shouldn't even be advertising it. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous - what do you mean by 'they'll have an answer tomorrow'? What are you asking them?

Customer support can likely change plans or rather...schedule a plan change on your behalf, if that is what you are asking. If you are waiting for a response for some time, don't wait, just go back to your ticket and poke them about it.

NOTE, that if you choose to "Change your plan Now" there is no prorating the amount of your current plan. So best to schedule a plan change on next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update, 10 mins in of waiting to change my plan and still its, Loading Current Subscription Details.... I've tried refreshing and same thing. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Man I've bren using Public for 4 years, I used to be Authorized I know all the tricks to use different devices and browsers when I'm facing difficulty, however no matter what I do in these crappy situations with the new app and website, no matter what device or search engine I use works.. it's something Public has to work on, something they should have worked on a week ago, but nope still the same issues everyday. 

Does a development, IT team, or Support Team actually exist? Because they are non existent and not helpful at all in the last week since the changes. I'm so frustrated 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous - i noticed some slow loading too. Not much can be done but hope this is being worked on to speed up.

Can you try desktop or another browser to see if it loads better? Try an incognito / private tab, this may load quicker.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Still loading......... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Screenshot_20230531_144939_Public Mobile.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.