cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHat happened to the $15 plans

Sundaypolo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys - i usually head to california for the winter but love public mobile so i keep my service  - dropping it down to a managable $15 plan really helps then i pop it back up to whatever i need summer wise.  i just went to do this and $30 is the cheapest plan available?  if you are a newbie you can get a $19 plan !!!  what the hek and what are my options?

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sundaypolo 

another option is to upgrade to one of the US / Canada plans. You'll have use of your Public Mobile service for talk to most any US and Cdn number, text and data...just as if you were in Canada actually. For best talkability, you need a volte enabled cell that's on the PM whitelist of volte enabled phones.

Sorry, the $15 plan is pretty much gone.  Only Quebec still has it but that is for new activations only as well

For existing subscribers, PM has changed to offer different plans for different account.  So you need to check your My Account to see what plans are available for you

If you are going down California for winter, the best option is to put your account in suspension mode for 90 days and then come back  no later than 85 days and renew for a cycle (30 days) and put it back to suspension for another 90 days after (and repeat the  85 days suspension -30 days active until you are back here for the Summer)

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Sundaypolo  it's as you say: cheapest plan is $30 for most people. The $15 plans have been gone since about two months now.

Your options are what you see when you sign in 😒.

They have made a lot of changes in the last few months; and not for the better 😕

Need Help? Let's chat.