cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers

Belladexter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m very frustrated I just bought two $5 vouchers. I owe $5.65 (there’s $20 in my account) thinking if I buy $10 worth because the denominations were five dollars each that it would cover what I owe, so why are they not working. And I’m entering the pin number or the voucher number on the receipt very unclear… ready to switch providers very soon if this isn’t dealt with thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

• And yes, they are public mobile vouchers. It says it right on the receipt

• Thank you yes tried filling out a ticket to submit. Doesn’t let you type n/a if you have an eSIM so could not submit I am at the end of my tether as they say.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Where you got the voucher from?  If you got those vouchers from smaller shops, convinence store, you might have to wait 24 hours before they can be used

Belladexter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • Yes from no frills

xiv
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become active, I suggest you try again later.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Belladexter  if the voucher numbers are unclear, probably a good idea to go back to where you purchased them to let them know. Did you keep the receipts as proof to show them?

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you sure those vouchers are public mobile?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Belladexter 

We are all customers like you. Nobody from Public Mobile on this forum. Are you sure you purchased the correct vouchers? When you dial 611 and try adding them, what does it tell you?

If you're still having issues adding them, reach out to a CS Agent and ask them to assist you.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1719446009222.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.