cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working

Kampfgetup
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switched to PM a month or so ago, and my voicemail does not seem to be connected to my number. When people call they get an automated voice (despite the fact that I set up my own voice message), and I cannot access any messages they leave. I can see that I have 10 voice messages but when I go into my voicemail, it says "no messages". Any ideas on what is going on?

3 REPLIES 3

Kampfgetup
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks - yep that was it. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Kampfgetup   Do you by chance have an iPhone running ios17?  If so your problem is Apple's Live Voicemail.  Callers get a generic Apple recording instead of the carrier message.  To access the voicemails tap the voicemail icon bottom right of the phone app.  Once you've retrieved the messages you can disable Live Voicemail so that it doesn't intercept messages before PM voicemail gets them.  I actually like it because I don't have to log into voicemail to find nothing or a spam message.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kampfgetup 

you sure you ever receive inbound calls? some people thought the message goes to voicemail but in fact the porting was not done and inbound calls never come to the Public Mobile sim 

Need Help? Let's chat.