cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Suddenly NOT working gives me bizarre message.

DZIGA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My voicemail which was working fine for weeks suddenly is not working.  When I dial in to my voicemail (from my usual location) I get the message that ....Sorry you cannot make this call because you don't have a long distant plan..." Please fix!

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DZIGA wrote:

Thanks everyone for finding a solution so fast! 

Don't let anybody tell you there's no support here. 🙂

DZIGA

Thanks everyone for finding a solution so fast! 

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DZIGA in addition to what @Anonymous and @Alex888 have suggested, have you thought of going with the $15 or $25 plan?  They have more minutes and might be a better fit.  The $10 plan is very limited, and I would say great as a emergency/backup, but perhaps the $15/$25 plans would work better if you're going to be using them more than just a emergency/backup phone.

@DZIGAIf it doesn't show minutes then you used your minutes for the month. You can buy a long distance addon, any unused minutes will remain in your account, they don't expire.

It won't effect your plan or text limit.

DZIGA

Yes I do. But it only shows TEXT messages...my text limit is 50 and none was used. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DZIGA wrote:

Thanks all for assistance. Is there a way to add ten bucks or so ...that I can then access my voicemail. Is there a way of doing that without having to change plans? This month was very unusual so I used more minutes than expected.

Add $8 and get the 200 minute long distance add-on. Then it will stay around on your account until you use them all.

Edit: You can also get into your voicemail from another phone.

DZIGA

Thanks all for assistance. Is there a way to add ten bucks or so ...that I can then access my voicemail. Is there a way of doing that without having to change plans? This month was very unusual so I used more minutes than expected.

DZIGA

Thanks for your help. I am on my usage page it says I have a balance of $18. I don't see a total of minutes used anywhere and no warning about that...

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DZIGA wrote:

10$ plan

Are you calling from your phone?  Could it be that you're out of minutes? When you log into your self-serve, see what your usage is.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DZIGA wrote:

10$ plan

Lower down in your data and add-ons area do you see the line about the 50 minutes? If you don't, you have used all your 50 minutes of the plan.

ninja'd by Alex888 🙂

@DZIGA Have you ran out of minutes? Accessing your voicemail uses minutes. Check the main page of your account, how many minutes does it say you have used? If it doesn't show any minutes then you have used them all for the month.

DZIGA

10$ plan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DZIGA wrote:

My voicemail which was working fine for weeks suddenly is not working.  When I dial in to my voicemail (from my usual location) I get the message that ....Sorry you cannot make this call because you don't have a long distant plan..." Please fix!

Are you on the $10 or $15 plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.