cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Mail

tomclaeys
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I get my voice mail from a different phone?

6 REPLIES 6

@walker1 wrote:

@tomclaeys 

Yes, just call your phone number and press * during your message. Then enter your pin number 😉

To clarify, it isn't the Public Mobile account PIN that needs to be entered.  The chosen voicemail password can be different and is set up to whatever the user chose.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tomclaeys 

You can also access your voicemail from a landline or any other phone line, by dialing your 10-digit phone number, selecting ‘Send’ or ‘Call’ and then pressing ‘*’ to skip the system greeting.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you can! And it is good feature for $15 plan as accessing vmail will use your minutes.

Call vmail number (647-580-4001), enter your PIN and you have access to vmail and all options it offers.

There is a list of all vmail number in forum. If I find it I will post a link to it.

Here is the link to all vmail number, credit to @Nezgar 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-N...

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@tomclaeys 

Yes, just call your phone number and press * during your message. Then enter your pin number 😉

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you can. Call your number from another phone and press * at the greeting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tomclaeys : Yes. Call your number and wait for your greeting then press * and then your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.