cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Changes

mposno
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just changed my account.  Today is the date my account renews.  It looks like my account is charged twice.  How do I get credit back?

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mposno 

I could be mistaken, but do you mean you changed your Payment account?  (as in, updated a payment card on file)

If that's the case, and you're stating that both the prior and the new payment card has been charged, then the first thing I'd look for is whether the 'extra' payment is sitting on your Available Funds balance on your self-serve landing screen.

If it is, GREAT, leave it there and it'll apply against your next renewal cycle.

If it ISN'T there, it's possible both cards haven't actually been charged and perhaps one of the charges is still resting in "pending" bucket with the payment card provider and won't actually post as a charge.

Keep an eye on it for a few days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mposno 

you Change Your Plan if you choose to change immediately then you pay for it or at your next plan renewal date then you see the charged twice,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did you change your plan today. Or did you input to change plan on your next renewal. If not as per latter.....you will be charged twice....for old plan and changed to plan.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mposno so, today is the renewal day and you make change to your plan this morning and clicked "Change Now"?  If so, it is possible  a double charge occurs, I suggest you to open a ticket with PM and they will probably willing to refund

To   open a ticket with PM support, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Start by typing "Overcharge"

2. then click "Contact Us"

3. then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mposno : It sounds like you kinda did it the wrong way around. The preferred way is to set up the plan change to be done at renewal beforehand. It sounds like your plan renewed and then you did the change plan now. You could ask the CSA's for credit back to your Available Funds for your mistake.

Edit: assuming you meant you changed your plan

Need Help? Let's chat.