cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View usage history for phone calls shows no incoming calls

Frigg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My account shows no incoming calls and only shows outgoing calls but I can tell from the minutes used on my $15/month plan that the account is billing for incoming call minutes.   Why are the incoming calls not showing on my usage history (or in the download).  (I have specified last 90 days in the filter).

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

@Frigg  but the counter on the front page did the tracking correctly?

I think you should open ticket with PM support and have them to check 

Frigg

That is correct - even with the full XLS download.   I have another phone/diff sim where it works fine - but this one it does not - which is weird.

@Frigg ..even with the full XLS file download??

Frigg

Still only shows outgoing calls.  I have tried the filter in various modes.

@Frigg the filter on the page  has problem as stated here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Usage-History-page-Filter-problem/td-p/84...

Download the full usage in XLS and filter using Excel 

Frigg

It shows the correct outgoing calls but absolutely no incoming calls - even with the 90 day filter.

Frigg

The issue is that the usage history only shows Outgoing Calls.  It shows no 'incoming calls' - even though I know there were incoming calls from various sources.   

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Frigg 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1674346846428.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Frigg 

incoming calls are "free" in the $15 plan. Perhaps your looking at voicemail call history.

refresh.jpg

Also, it's recommended you use your laptop and use incognito mode to log in to your account for accurate info.

Need Help? Let's chat.