cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using bonus data & 500min international call

Nas2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day,  Just wondering if is there is any extra step/process that I need to take in order to use my bonus data (about 7G altogether) and bonus international calls (about 1000min)? 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You're regular data allotment gets used first, and then if/when you run out you start using your bonus data. If you're never using your monthly allotment you might want to consider dropping your plan down, knowing that you have bonus overflow data to fallback on if you ever run out on a lower plan. 

Nas2

Very kind of you Handy1

best,

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nas2  Just updated my original post to you to include 

Nas2

Thank you Handy1.  For int. calls you mentioned "so long as it's in the list". Where can I find the list? 

Thank you again.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nas2  No extra steps the data should kick in right away after you use up your 30 days cycle and mins just dial your destination so long as it’s in the list 

paid mins add on 
Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

If it’s the holiday mins this is list for that 

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.