cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User locked out.... permanently.

Workingchump
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed and successfully paid for my phone plan two months back.. to this day I cannot log in???? Every single time I try It says user locked out.... however I'm on my first attempt at signing in??? 

I recieve an email saying to wait an hour and reset my password... I'll do exactly that. Sometimes waiting upwards of 6 hours or this recent time, 7 weeks before attempting again.... yet once successfully changing my password... with email confirmation and all..... i reattempt to log in and finish setting up the very thing I paid for... and it hits me across the face with the vpery same message I started this with.... user locked out. 

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Workingchump 

You've probably tried too many times and the system has locked you out. Please try @Dunkman suggestion of clearing your browser cache then reboot it. But... wait just over an hour before trying to sign back in. If you're still having the same issues, contact a CS Agent to figure out what's happening via this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the top right corner for their reply.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Workingchump 

Website is finicky.  Maybe try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Even try a different device or use the Public mobile app.  

Need Help? Let's chat.