cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used friend's referral code, didn't get credit

DonnaT73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I used a friend's refer-a-friend code and although they got the $1/month discount, I didn't get the advertised $10 credit, my friend suggested it would be in my account and I would have to choose to spend it but I checked and it isn't there.

5 REPLIES 5

@rhbcc wrote:

You have a point.

This most asked question can be pinned on a column under most Asked Questions (not entirely sure if a category exists her in the forum) but yes, it would certainly eliminate people duplicating answers and save people time.

It would possibly eliminate SOME people from asking the same question, but there's always going to be a segment of the population that simply shows up and ask their question(s), without ever doing a search on the forums. People here would simply end up posting a link to that "pinned" question, instead of typing out a longer answer.

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You have a point.

This most asked question can be pinned on a column under most Asked Questions (not entirely sure if a category exists her in the forum) but yes, it would certainly eliminate people duplicating answers and save people time.

Could this be a contender for Most Asked Question in the Community? Not sure if it could either be written down even more clearly on the PM website though still likely would not be remembered after activating and wondering where the $10 is.

I wonder if there would be a way to automate the normal $10 referral bonus to happen instantly like the $1 referral bonus is. Would eliminate an awful lot of questions about it here leaving us just to answer the “Got my $10 referral bonus but thought there was an extra $10 Bonus referral promotion?” questions (went when they run those sort of promotions).

AE_Collector

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DonnaT73 

When did you sign up?  According to PM policy, the credit should be in your available funds within 72 hours.  However, most of the time, the credit will show up the next morning (within 24 hours)

If more than 72 hours, then you will need to contact moderator.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@DonnaT73  your friend gets the $1 when you pay and activate. And the $10 credit will show up in your self service account within 72 hours.  Welcome to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.