cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage history

BreezyHedgehog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I check my usage today and I noticed bunch of outgoing calls and sms that I didn't do. Is there a way to verify those messages are from my phone?

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you see outgoing calls ending with 4001/2 that is calls going to your voice mail.

El_Gato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@BreezyHedgehog wrote:

Hi

I check my usage today and I noticed bunch of outgoing calls and sms that I didn't do. Is there a way to verify those messages are from my phone?

You would be soooo much better off if you just asked CS for clarification. All you'll get on this forum is nice people guessing as to what seems reasonable.   Save your self from getting well meaning wrong directions and just contact the people that a hired to help us.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BreezyHedgehog 

for calls, if they are going to number ends with 4001, those are voicemail calls.  They are recorded there if you ever call your Voicemail from your phone or if people called you and got routed to VM because you cannot be reached at that time

for sms, did it show as outgoing text?  what number it is going to?  Some apps or OS would send sms automatically to servers for setup/validation purposes

Need Help? Let's chat.