cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us talk and text

Maresy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to connect to a network. I have turned my phone off and on numerous times  I’ve already wasted the first of 15 days I paid for 

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Maresy 

for data use, make sure you have Data Roaming enabled in Settings.

What make / model is your cellphone ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Maresy 

Are you still in US now or you are back in Canada and would like to get a refund?

if you are back in Canada already, you can request a refund since you weren't able to use the service.  Message support for further help at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

if you are still in US, may I know what phone you have?

Critical part to US roaming depends on T-Mobile/AT&T/Verizon coverage and whether you can connect successfully onto either network.

With your voice issue, make sure VoLTE is enabled on the device setting. 
And if it does not work, try to change the Network to T-Mobile ONLY, and change Preferred Network Type or Network Mode to 2G and see if the calls go through.
Also, you can download VoIP app TextNow as a workaround to make calls and text if you have Wifi or if your roaming has data component and data  is working

Need Help? Let's chat.