cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help needed

Dolphin11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I went online to set up a new account for my son. I entered the sim number and payment information. It did not ask me for his email address or information and once the payment was entered it sent me an email thanking me for the payment.

it then gave a QR code to download the information so I did that. At that point I entered his information and it asked me for the sim and credit card again. Why is it doing this? How do I complete the set up, as payment has already been made?

6 REPLIES 6

@Dolphin11  i wonder if the email you using to login Community now (for Dolphin11) was linked up correctly to your old My Account.  It probably wasn't link to any account and hence allows you to activate your son's account

let us know what support finds out

Dolphin11

I know I made a mistake. I’m hoping customer service can help sort this out, as I don’t want to lose my current account just create another one using my son’s email address.

Dolphin11

I have contacted them. Waiting for their help in sorting this out.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dolphin11 hearing you went online could be the issue.  New SIMS are to be activated through the app.  I was just asking this same question to the other Oracles tonight as I have someone wanting to join this week.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin11 

That is strange, PM will not allow 2 accounts on 1 email address.

You should contact a CS_Agent to have this corrected to avoid future issues.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin11  Please message support to get fixed . you shouldn’t have to pay again 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.