cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help needed - problems since November 20, 2016 and still waiting

benderama
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay, I have two phone lines that I activated on Nov 20 on 10 day plans. The lines did not work nor did the switch over to the fall promo.

I emailed and sent PM's to Mary and Shazia... never received a reply.

I finally received a PM from Saray on Dec 14 saying my first account was previously fixed but my second account was not and that he or she fixed it. Well, it is Dec 25 and my 2nd account is suspended!

Today, over a month after starting the accounts, I finally tried to port but that was a silly mistake. I think I ported my first number but my second phone number IS SUSPENDED and I cannot port. I didn't realize the second number was suspended.

It said to top up $5 to reactivate. I did so... still suspended.

Here's the thing. I transferred over my main line from Telus and I think my secondary account will be cutoff shortly. And I can't port over so my wife will be driving with two kids alone with possibly no cell phone service. Unacceptable!

Seriously, I've been paying for two services since November 20, 2016 and have been unable to get things resolved with PM.

I will PM the mods but my PM's somehow don't get answered. Can the mods do the following:

- reverse ALL charges since November 20 for BOTH phone lines. A quick check will show that nothing has been used until today.

- start and charge me for the fall promo plan starting today

- ensure that my second account is NOT suspended as I need to port asap!

Please and have a Merry Christmas. Anxiously waiting.

@Mary_M@Shazia_K@Saray_O

7 REPLIES 7

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren

Aww, thanks! same to you 🙂 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Happy Holidays, @Shazia_K!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @benderama

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please reboot both phones, everything is active for both numbers. 

Please let me know. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

That's strange.  I have had a few PMs go unanswered during the big crunch of issues following the promotion, but all have since been answered and dealt with.  I think the backlog is pretty much gone.  Try again.

BTW, the reason why I suggest using private messages because you cannot post private information in the public threads and tagging the moderators merely result in bloating their inbox.  If they need to do more work sorting multiple requests for the same problem, it cuts down on their efficiency. 

benderama
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm still patiently waiting.

The issue is my PM's from November haven't / weren't responded to.

My first and only response came on December 14. But that didn't fix my issue as per my suspended account and inability to port still 5 weeks later.

I am less so venting. I am moreso hoping for a calm resolution and a review of the system. I'd say I've been patient thus far. I've sent 3 messages in 5 weeks with only 1 response and no resolution.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Apart from venting on the community forum, these issues are best dealt with via private message.  Since you have prior communication with them, keep talking until your issue is resolved.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
If on post paid just pay Telus; you will receive a pro-rated refund once the port-in finishes.

Hopeful you will have a response shortly.

Emergency stand by could be Fongo.com; free calling on wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.