cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - I need to make a phone call

SAG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to make a phone call and I can't. My account has over a $50. Can someone check this now for me please.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SAG wrote:

I need to make a phone call and I can't. My account has over a $50. Can someone check this now for me please.

@SAG so you are out of minutes on your limited calling plan?

You have $50 in your Available Funds, buy a $5 - 500 minutes addon.

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

*You can make the purchase via self serve account or by calling 611 on your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

OR are you past your renewal date and your account has suspended?

Log into your Self Serve and Resume/Reactivate your account if the funds are equal or more showing available of your plan amount.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SAG , Where are you trying to call? Having $50 in your account doesn't mean anything. With Public Mobile there are no Pay Per use or overage charges what so ever. If your 30 plan fee has already been paid and you are trying to make a call to a place that is not included in your Plan, it won't go through. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@SAG 

Sorry to hear about  your troubles.  More details would be helpful.  Which plan are you on?  Does text and data work?  What is your account status - active or suspended?

Try to reboot your phone.  

Need Help? Let's chat.