cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading plan

Rhatcher2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was going to upgrade my plan but I had a promotion attached to my account for $20 off for 15 months with still time remaining on it. Wondering if I were to change my plan to a plan that is the same price just more data would that $20 off still continue until it expires in march. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I do not think you will get the same promo even if plan cost the same (with more data).
Promos are tied up with very Specific plan so changing it you forfeit any perks associate with it.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Promos are usually plan specific, I would double check the fine print that's in your current contract/plan.

If you will loose it, then you have to determine if the new plan you want to switch to is worth giving what you are currently getting. 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rhatcher2 

Promos are usually attached to the plan you are currently on. I would confirm with an agent.

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.