cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading or downgrading plans.

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have noticed that today for the first time lower priced plans have been made available on my account page. Up until today only higher priced  plans were available to me . Wonder if now both upgrading and downloading plans has be made a standard policy. 

5 REPLIES 5

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Wayworn 

I explained to you downgrade is possible.  Glad you see it yourself and you finally believe

Yes of course we all knew this but not all plans are always available. Anyway it's no big deal, 99.99% of cell phone users select a suitable plan and stick with it. PM spoils us with many options, one of them being to allow  us by self help make changes to our plans. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Only PM knows what their policy is.

If you see lower plan you like to have schedule plan change on next renewal as this option might be gone (very) soon.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wayworn 

I explained to you downgrade is possible.  Glad you see it yourself and you finally believe

El_Gato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Maybe downgrading in steps is the only option. if you now downgrade to the $30 plan afterwards you may have the option of downgrading again to an even lower priced plans. 

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @Wayworn, are you in Ontario?  Are you seeing more than one lower priced plan available to you? I'm in Ontario and I have the $34 plan, I just had a look to see if my options have changed but for me it looks the same as weeks before, I'm only seeing one cheaper priced plan which is $30

Need Help? Let's chat.