cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading issues

K1968
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan goes from June 28-July 28.  Trying to upgrade from $25 to $35 but will only allow me to select the $15 plan.  Anyone assist?

15 REPLIES 15

K1968

private browser WORKED  THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K1968

LOL  Yes  Thanks, another user suggested private browser and it worked

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@K1968 Are you seeing the arrows?

Plan pick.jpg

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Just tried and it works as expected. Clicking on right arrow it scrolls down and highlights next plan.

Try Edge, Firefox. It works even with my ancient Firefox so cannot be any issues with the site.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@K1968   That is odd situation then, but like I said clear your cache/cookies and wait an hour before retrying.  PM has all sorts of glitches in the system which seem to have multiplied since the new account rollout.

@K1968   you definitely in the right place.

No luck with Chrome Incognito mode? and you tried Edge and Edge InPrivate mode?

K1968

Exactly, no.....greyed out. Does nothing when clicked, only the $15 plan option in white

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@K1968   So when you click the down arrow (over on the right hand side of plans), the next plan doesn't populate on your screen?

K1968

Change plan.JPG

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@K1968   Clear your browser cache/cookies before trying again.  I'd wait an hour too as PM's website is known to have glitches every now and again.

@K1968   

try using Chrome in Incognito mode ... or Edge

did you use the up and down arrow to scroll up and down ?   When you are there in the plan, it should show the 2 buttons "Change Now " and "Change on the next renewal date"

do you mind to provide us a screenshot?

K1968

I am using Chrome on laptop

K1968

I tried that, all greyed out except the $15 plan

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@K1968   Use the arrow on the right side of the plans to scroll down or up to view other plans. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@K1968   Try to use Incognito mode or try to use a desktop or laptop, likely just a browser issue

Need Help? Let's chat.