cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade the plan and now no incoming call

Hum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I upgraded my plan yesterday and as of this afternoon I have no incoming calls.  If Telus network is used, the caller gets the message: the phone does not allow incoming calls, outside telus: please check your number.

Have reset everything including the phone, please help 

17 REPLIES 17

nousername
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same problem and going to have to change providers as this is a major problem for me.

Hum

So disappointed.  Poor customer service as someone being charged but no service.  At tge mercy of just messaging back n forth but no resolution.  I may be putting out if public mobile after 4 years- it is just getting worse.  

ChrisSteeves98

ya i am online now with bell....in the process of switching my two phones over

Nebulous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same issue. Incoming calls, data, and outgoing texts don't work after switching my plan. 

Hum

Yep.  At mercy of their work time because their online portal has issues when you provisioned from one plan to another.  I paid for the plan but no service now for second day. 

ChrisSteeves98

omg seriously...

Hum

Yet to be fixed.   Very disappointing 

ChrisSteeves98

Me too!!!  HOW DID YOU FIX THIS

@Hum 

Unfortunately when it comes to the advice that you were given to try our sim card in another device, that could not possibly have helped when people calling you were hearing a network level error message.

Hum

I chose to upgrade the plan on renewal date and thats what I was asked to do-now since afternoon totally cut off, my mom almost passed out thinking I got into some trouble. not cool.

Hum

I did what the system asked-this should not be this complicated. simple step by step process can help, expect end user to know how it is built and left to dealt with it is not helping anyone.  Disappointed.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Hum 

unfortunately one needs to add funds into the account totalling to the amount of the new plan before upgrading. that's why the plan didn't provision correctly 

Hum

ticket is in-but no service.

@Hum wrote:

did-no resolution

@Hum   if you just put in the ticket now, you might have to wait till the morning for reply from Support.   

Hum

did-no resolution

Hum

I just did.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hum 

This is just a open forum, please update your post and remove your phone number for your own protection

you might be  victim of the Change plan-renewal glitch that started yesterday.  There were at least 5 subscribers with the same issues.  Please open ticket with PM Support.  From one of the replies, it look like an easy fix on PM side, but you need to have them ticket open with them first:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.