cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Plan

Josh05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, if I upgrade my plan, do I have to wait until renewal date?

6 REPLIES 6

hi @Josh05 

rewards point will carry on.  So, no need to worry the rewards point for plan change, whether you use Change Now or Change on Renewal

@Josh05  Your rewards will remain intact you won’t lose anything for changing plans 

Josh05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks.  Will an upgrade affect my rewards points balance or will that just carry on?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Josh05 

depends what option you choose

if you want the new features, or extra data from the new plan, choose Change Now to start the new plan now.  But you need to understand PM would not refund you the days left for your current plan

if you are not in a rush, then use Change on Renewal and schedule the change at the end of this cycle so money won't be wasted

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you choose the  new upgrade can take affect immediately .  However it would be best if you check the box for the upgrade to take affect on the scheduled renewal date.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Josh05  You don’t have to but it wise to choose the change plan on next renewal option so you don’t lose money on your current cycle . But if you don’t care about that , then you can change plan immediately and start a new 30 day cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.