cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update the bot to inform customers of the issue, add a banner to the site, a message in *611

mansord_roof
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hell, even an updated forum post would be something.  The barest of minimums, but something.  We can't be left in the dark like this.

I tried *611 as the automated message said, there was no help or mention of the issue.   I talked to the bot, said there was no service, and went through a lengthy troubleshooting process before being told to send in a ticket.  I sent in the ticket and was told I should hear back the next day.  I finally went to the forum and someone was kind enough to link to the announcement.

I get that this thing is supposed to be self serve and bare bones, but this is just sad.  It wouldn't take 5 minutes to add some text with a red box to the site.

7 REPLIES 7

mansord_roof
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yep, same here.  Great waste of time on top of the service loss.

Luckily I've got a few days off and planned on taking it easy but I imagine a lot of people aren't as lucky.

and still no word

ibebriguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wasted my time  transferring my SIM card to another phone as the only support I got was an automated bot suggesting I do that amongst other things. I'm getting too old for this **bleep** 😀

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's end of business Friday afternoon. What communications company? At least we heard something earlier. Take what you get and be thankful apparently.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It doesn't make sense to keep PM customers in the dark. I see people leaving PM because of this issue.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

You are not exactly winning over customers with the lack of communication.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin#.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Hopefully they take that advice and have an update at some point this evening.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @J_PM  , some good suggestions here to info users with the current problem

Need Help? Let's chat.