cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Plan

Fooboo1926
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently signed up for the $34/20Gb on Thursday. Since the promo has changed to $34/40Gb, I would like to switch to that. I have not received my sim card yet so I cannot access my account.

14 REPLIES 14

@MIZANWPG  I’m blown away I really only have  experience with Telus bell Koodo and Public . I need to look more into these other offerings never thought of going to Best Buy for cell phone anything . Think it’s time i start 

MIZANWPG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you can check with local bestbuy store, what can we expect more than "30GB for $24" package !! (1st 10 months $24 then $29 ) even some store offering 50 GB for $29

@MIZANWPG  Wow that’s amazing is that offer still available that’s amazing 

MIZANWPG

honestly I'm not happy with PM, I didn't get smooth data service in US last month, even most of the times no data connection at all, and in Montreal 5G service sucks. Yesterday I got 30GB for $24 (fido) from bestbuy store

@MIZANWPG  Ahhh nice . Hoping PM drop that plan on Xmas but 5G plan version of in. They did on cyber  Monday but for new activations and only for a few hours 

MIZANWPG

Luckily I clicked that offer before and now able to complete the process from that tab 🙂

@MIZANWPG  I think that offer ended on the 28 50GB for $34 4G plan for Koodo 

MIZANWPG

I thought you are talking about Koodo new activation, I am switching to Koodo $34for50GB package. Thanks

@MIZANWPG  PM APP is public mobile app and it’s needed to activate a sim or eSIM for free if your phone is compatible . Don’t try to activate thru website just always use app to activate an account . Then you can always still use website to manage the account 

MIZANWPG

What is PM App? my phone is eSim compatible.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Fooboo1926 

It would be best to go to a Telus/Koodo plan so the $34/40gb at 5G and activate the SIM on the PM app or if your phone is eSIM compatible just subscribe.

When the SIM arrives, you can give it to a friend or family or sell it but have them use your referral code so they can get a $10 credit (price of the SIM) and you will get 1 point/month on top of your 5% in points on your monthly bill.

John_Sushi

Honestly, to be safe I would just say do what I did. Eat the cost of the SIM card you ordered online, go to a Telus/Mobile Klinik store and buy a SIM card full price for $10 and activate your service and change the plan to the new one set for change on renewal. Don't pick change now because you will get double charged like I also did.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, @Fooboo1926, I had the same issue as you. Here’s what I did, as soon as I got my SIM card, I contacted CS before activating it. They were able to change the plan and do the activation on their side with the new plan. I’ve been told they cannot make changes to your account before it’s fully activated with the SIM. If you’re in a rush, you can pick a SIM card locally at any Telus/Koodo store.

Hope it helps!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fooboo1926  You could always create a new account with new email for the plan you want and not set up the first account you started and shouldn’t get charged until you activate the sim anywyas , confirm with support first thou 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.