cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming bill not working

madimakesrain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So today is my upcoming bill to pay but it says I owe $0 when I know I have to pay $15. I know my plan hasn't been made for this month and I'm not sure what to do, hope that makes sense

9 REPLIES 9

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@madimakesrain 

Thank you for your update.

Hoping you have better and better days...

Ask us on the community forum if you have any question.

This is a members help members support system.  

When we find out your issue requires access to your account, we will ask you to to create a support ticket to get CS Agent help.  CSAs are PM employees.  

The first part members helping members is very quick.  Stay on this forum for answer or supply more information.  This is faster than call center.  The second step may take up to a couple hours to get CSA help.  It is better than being put on hold for couple of hours.

madimakesrain

Thank you! It was just slow

Hi @madimakesrain you loaded the voucher? do you see it in Availablr Fund?  

On My Account now, what is showing as current cycle date? 

And what is the Amount due date there?

popping

@madimakesrain 

You said yes to all 3 of my questions.  I assume that your phone is still working and your account status is active.  Ignore any message from PM.  PM server may slow this morning.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@madimakesrain hi dial *611 see when your next payment date is check status of your account 

madimakesrain

Yes to all, I think I'll wait till tomorrow and see if it'll work then. Thank you 

popping

@madimakesrain 

1.  Is your phone still working?

2.  Is your renewal date is today 2 Aug 2022?

3.  What is your account status? Login to self-serve account and report Active or Expired.

If the amount of your available fund is equal to or more than your plan cost, you need to click the reactivate your plan link to get your phone working ASAP.

madimakesrain

Ya I already did that all it says is that I added vouchers 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@madimakesrain   The cycle end date and amount due date is messed up on the new My account. Maybe it already renewed by Autopay earlier today (2am)

check Payment History and see if there was any payment earlier today or yesterday

Need Help? Let's chat.