cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unused long distance add-on minutes question

zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does unused long distance add-on minutes roll over to all the future months or only for the next month?

Let's say I have 100 min unused add-on mins left can I still use them 3 months later? Or only for the fellowing one month?

4 REPLIES 4

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@zfx Any unused minutes would stay on your account and every month it will use your plan minutes first before using the addon minutes you purchased.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@zfx wrote:

Does unused long distance add-on minutes roll over to all the future months or only for the next month?

Let's say I have 100 min unused add-on mins left can I still use them 3 months later? Or only for the fellowing one month?

I bought mine add-on 200 minutes for long distance 3 months ago and they will stay in my account until I used them all.Smiley Happy

zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great I was thinking getting an add-on for that $15 plan next month in case 100 mins not enough... Thanks!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@zfxCanadian minutes and data addons and the Canadian & US long distance calling addon will stay on your account until you use it all, they do not expire. The only addons that expire are the US roaming addons all expire after 10 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.