cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade to 5G plans even though i have coverage in my area

frenchy98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On the "our subscription plans" page i see a plan for 40 GB Data at 5G Speed for $45. When i login to my account, it only shows me 4G and 3G plans. I am in NL if that makes any difference. Anyone have any suggestions?

frenchy98_0-1693166506914.png

11 REPLIES 11

JazzyJeff

Nope.  When I sign in it will display the main login page and when I choose change subscription it will only display 4g and 3g plans.  Hit all button.  Still no 5G.  Tried private mode and even tried the app.  No 5G at all.  Even got the wife to check her account at work.  She has the same problem too.  Not displaying any 5G plans to choose.

@JazzyJeff  And if you tap my account sign in it should take you to that plan 

JazzyJeff

This is what it says:

JazzyJeff_0-1694799246802.png

Still no go.....

@JazzyJeff  And @frenchy98  try this just go to website without logging in and go to shop plans pick the plan you want then it will ask you to sign in and you will be right on that very plan you want. Then confirm change plan on renewal or immediately if you choose too . But know you will lose money on current cycle changing immediately and not on renewal .

JazzyJeff

I have the same issue.  Not displaying any 5G plans at all.  Did you find a solution?

@frenchy98 Worst case you can ask support to apply it for you also 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hi @frenchy98 maybe ask support to help to make plan change then.  Submit ticket

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

frenchy98

frenchy98_0-1693166276945.png

I've tried through the app as well as on my PC. Still not showing 5G plans. Tried different browsers and incognito tabs - still not showing 5G

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @frenchy98 should not make a difference, NFL has 5G plan too

Try using Incognito/PRIVATE/Secret mode and check plan change again

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@frenchy98  The 30GB for $40 is just for new activations . The 40GB for $45 is available to all existing customers too . Be sure to tap “all” in the plans page to see 5G plans too . And make change for next renewal and not immediately so you don’t lose money on your current cycle . Also maybe try using the New PM app also 

@frenchy98 wrote:

On the "our subscription plans" page i see a plan for 40 GB Data at 5G Speed for $45. When i login to my account, it only shows me 4G and 3G plans. I am in NL if that makes any difference. Anyone have any suggestions?

5G network network coverage is unrelated to which plans are offered. The 5G network isn't even actually necessary to get the full 250Mbps speeds of the 5G plans.  Select the "All" optio in change plan section.

Need Help? Let's chat.