cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update my payment method

Ajda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been unsuccessful trying to update my monthly payment method via web/mobile site. Neither have I been successful accessing my online rewards. As I am shortly travelling and PM is notoriously abominable in that regard I don’t have any means of bypassing the useless 2FA ..never mind the nonfunctional website.

5 REPLIES 5

@Ajda wrote:

..right, what part of traveling/not in Ca was unclear?
Drug Mart purchases are tied to 2FA as is logging in my MP acc.

Hi @Ajda Yes, you mentioned you were traveling. Hence the reason why I said to create a ticket for a CS Agent to reach out to you to resolve it....  

Ajda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

..right, what part of traveling/not in Ca was unclear?
Drug Mart purchases are tied to 2FA as is logging in my MP acc.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ajda 

Nowadays, what secure website doesn’t use the 2FA code to get into our account.

With all the hacking out there. I am in support of the 2 FA code verification.

Anyway, try login on the PM app then Update Card Information.

IMG_0198.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Ajda 

Did you know if you click on Didn't Get Code, there is an option there to send to your email?

If you're still having issues, please create a ticket to update your credit card.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716758425158.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Ajda 

to bypass 2F sms, click Didn't receive code and then pick email

and if you need to pay first so you have the service or to buy add-on, buy voucher from Shoppers Drug Mart and load using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.